We Received Your Patient Referral
We’ve received your patient referral, and it’s being assigned to a Case Manager right now.
What Happens Next
The Case Manager will review everything you’ve submitted and make sure we clearly understand your instructions. You may receive some follow-up questions, if necessary. Once we have confirmed the details:
- Within one business day, we’ll confirm the patient’s insurance benefits and get back to both of you with an estimate of coverage and any out-of-pocket expenses.
- We’ll confirm any patient choices (most often colors), and prepare the garment order
- We’ll confirm all the details with you to make sure
- the order is correct
- and we have the shipping details correct
- You and the patient will be notified when the order is placed, shipped, and delivered
- We’ll keep in touch with the patient to make sure the claim processes correctly
We’ll be available throughout that process whenever you or your patient have questions or concerns.
Once the garment is fitted and the patient is back home, we’ll check in at approximately 7 days, and again at 30 days to make sure everything is fitting and performing correctly, and make you aware of any issues.
In the Meantime
You’ll be hearing from the Case Manager soon. If you have any immediate questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to call or text us at (615) 583-2273, or email us at [email protected].